Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
With over ten years of experience managing remote teams, Netguru is able to facilitate the implementation of tech-driven business models in a remote-friendly environment. Currently, we are looking for user-centered UX Writers with excellent writing, editing and linguistic skills for various challenging projects.
Required skills: 2+ years experience in UX Writing, advanced (C1+) English, exceptional writing and editing skills, knowledge of UX Writing methodologies, experience with localization tools, strong portfolio.
Nice to have: visual skills, experience working Agile, background as a lecturer/speaker/blog posts author
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, design-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
What are the responsibilities of a UX Writer at Netguru?
- Creating UX microcopy that facilitates user navigation, onboarding, error messages, instructional materials, and other pieces of complete user experience,
- Providing UX writing and content strategy leadership to the team throughout the product development process,
- Defining content requirements and strategy to support product design projects,
- Checking content to identify and correct any spelling, grammar, punctuation, styling, and consistency errors,
- Planning and executing user testing and A/B tests of messaging and copy,
- Leveraging the level of UX writing skills at Netguru by conducting internal training and mentoring sessions.
Apply if you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a UX Writer or in a similar role (agency or product company),
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in US&British English,
- At least 2 years of experience in user-centered product writing such as software, web or app-based products,
- Experience creating content for multi-disciplinary projects,
- A portfolio of UX Writing examples that demonstrate that you have a vast understanding of UX-focused writing and strategy creation based on User/Market Research and feedback,
- Experience with localization tools and knowledge of best practices in accessibility,
- Knowledge of online technology and related products, including web and mobile UI,
- A comprehensive knowledge of UX Writing methodologies, including research, data analysis and testing,
- Full understanding of the importance of User feedback,
- Well-developed communication skills, including the ability to explain and argue your decisions to the team and clients.
It would be a plus if you had:
- Good visual skills - being able to create pleasing to the eye presentations that show your strategy planning skills,
- Proved Education in the field of Philology, Journalism, UX, or Technical writing,
- Experience working in Agile methodology,
- Ability to write blog posts about UX Writing,
- Experience as a Lecteur or a conference/meetups speaker.
Joining Netguru as a UX Writer means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity,
- Growing UX Writing awareness and proficiency in our Design team,
- Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
- Working within a design-focused environment,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
- A mentor who will assist you during your first days.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.