Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We're working on a website of an innovative enterprise from the online banking sector. Currently, we’re looking for Wordpress developers with excellent technical and soft skills to join one of the long term projects for this client.
Required skills: PHP, JS, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, ACF + Gutenberg, SCSS, JS (ES6).
Nice to have: Polylang, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, Webflow.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- have worked in commercial Wordpress Development for at least 4 years,
- have experience with PHP, JS, HTML, CSS, ACF + Gutenberg, SCSS, JS (ES6),
- have extensive experience in maintaining websites, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration,
- worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them,
- can communicate very well in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- are a great communicator and team player.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing websites available online,
- experience with Polylang, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, Webflow,
- are familiar with best security practices,
- know networking protocols,
- contributed to the Wordpress community.
In return, we offer:
- working with an experienced, distributed team,
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days,
- possibility of a long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future,
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.