Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Required skills: JS, HTML, CSS, WordPress.
Nice to have: Polylang, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, Webflow.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- have worked in commercial Wordpress Development for at least 2 years,
- have experience with JS, HTML, CSS,
- have extensive experience in maintaining websites, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration,
- worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them,
- can communicate very well in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- are a great communicator and team player.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing websites available online,
- experience with Polylang, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, Webflow,
- are familiar with best security practices,
- know networking protocols,
- contributed to the Wordpress community.
In return, we offer:
- working with an experienced, distributed team,
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days,
- possibility of a long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future,
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.