Increase business value of your product
Design thinking empowers communicationBring UX and UI designers on board to make your product shine
whym: UX review helped increase the business value of the app
The UX Review was really helpful in giving us ideas on what direction we should be taking, and what mistakes we had made while going through the design process the first time. It was a genuinely useful overview of the whole product.
Find a digital product design solution for every stage of your business developmentA dedicated product design team can help you achieve business goals whether you need to craft the idea for a completely new product, evaluate the quality of an already existing one, or deliver a beautiful and usable product based on your business goals. Design services range from ideation, to UI & UX design, research, product review, and digital branding. With the right tools and processes you will validate ideas, optimize processes, and bring new digital products to the market. Let’s work together
The UX review is a professional user behaviour analysis that compares the results with the industry's established and successful standards to determine if: the app is usable and the critical user paths are flawless; the interface is visually appealing, intuitive and usable; the content is well-suited to the intended target users; and the app's language is free of jargon.
You will receive a comprehensive data-driven report assessing your app's potential of meeting your current and future needs. Our focus is on whether your app: meets your business goals; is market-ready; fits the market in terms of scope and range; meets the needs of the user/customer base; is reliable and flexible enough to scale up; and supports a road-map for future improvements.
With a UX review you can spot all issues that could have a negative impact on your product and increase its business value.
A UX review could help you find out which issues to prioritise in order to enhance your product or service and amaze your users. Below, you’ll find further problems that we found after conducting UX reviews:
1. Expert evaluation. In order to find potential usability issues and provide recommendations for change, a UX expert reviews a product. There are several ways to execute this research:
A researcher prepares a list of tasks which are possible to perform in a product. To determine the level of usability, the researcher goes through all the tasks. For each step, the usability of the product is validated by a set of questions like:
2. Analytic data analysis. Analytic data analysis shows real usage of a product. It enables you to track and collect user data, plus information about their behaviour and actions.
3. User testing. In some cases, it is also possible and beneficial to run user testing sessions with target user groups of the product.
A researcher creates a scenario of popular tasks that are performed, and during the testing session, each user is asked to work through the tasks. The researcher evaluates whether the product is intuitive, if crucial actions are easy to perform, and whether there are any problems along the way. This method gives an overview of how users interact with the product.
4. Content audit. The goal of this kind of research is to analyse and evaluate the content and information of the product. A content audit helps to determine if the language used is understandable and relevant to the product’s target user group. It also helps to verify if the content is SEO-friendly. A content audit can also be used as part of other methods that validate the user experience of the product.
5. Persona value proposition analysis. Based on the available research and the client’s knowledge, a UX expert creates personas for the product. These are fictional characters that represent the different user types that might use the product, and help with understanding the user’s needs, goals, and motivations.
6. Accessibility review. The aim of this analysis is to check how the product meets the needs of disabled users. The review is based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
1. Market research. A researcher analyses the target market and gathers information about customers. Market research can help to estimate the size of the market and market share, as well as learn about people’s attitude towards a product. This method also helps to understand the product in the context of market trends.
2. Competitor benchmarking and feature gap. This method aims to verify competitors’ strengths and weaknesses in relation to the client’s business and product. It also helps to identify opportunities and threats.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to choosing an approach. Selecting the right method requires a complex analysis of the problem and the desired outcome, and depends on several factors, such as:
While it may not be possible to verify all of the aspects, the goal is to choose the method that will provide the greatest benefits to the product. Taking into account all known variables, the researcher can select the most appropriate methods. It is always beneficial to mix several methods to get comprehensive results.
All methods can be customised depending on customer and product needs.
Helping innovators achieve goals through exceptional digital design
Getting a wider perspective on the product
Netguru's UI/UX Review widened my horizons on what I needed to consider for the success of my app. The Netguru designers explored the competitive landscape and market trends, and came up with several user personas that made me think much deeper about the problems I was trying to solve and who they were best suited for.
Small improvements that make a big difference the general experience
Although Google Drive is one of the most popular cloud-based file storage solutions, users say that it’s difficult to find their way through all the documents, especially those they didn’t create themselves. Our team decided to find ways to improve Google Drive’s overall experience for a business user.
Successful product launch thanks to UX Review
Our partners about the cooperation with Netguru
Delivered by Netguru
UX Review: all your questions answeredNot sure how UX Review can bring the value to your business. Check out some of the most common questions asked by the clients. Let’s work together
By hiring a UX specialist, you will avoid failed investments in developing features that your users will not want to pay for and shift your efforts to developing only features that make sense for them. Which means that, at the same time, you will limit the costs and increase profitability. Cool, isn’t it?
UX Review is an affordable and fast way to solve your UX issues. With a UX review, you will improve your product’s competitiveness and value, create something that will expand its marketing reach, and fully meet your business goals.
Read more on our Blog