Helpling is a platform that offers home cleaning services and connects cleaners with homeowners.
The market Helpling operates on is highly competitive and requires a healthy balance between innovation and sustainability.
- A complex solution that would include backend, web and mobile elements.
- The project was 100% external, which meant an exceptionally close cooperation with the Helpling team.
- A wide range of functionalities, including search tools for both cleaners and homeowners, sign-up, account management, and secure payments.
The platform should enable local cleaners to offer their services and handle secure payments while delivering an equally excellent experience to homeowners. Trust is key.
- A platform for cleaners, with a sign-up functionality and a local cleaning opportunities search tool that would also handle payments.
- A platform for homeowners, with payments and a local search tool.
- Support of Netguru’s skilled Ruby on Rails consulting specialists for the Helpling team.
Netguru has worked with Helpling for a long time now. The relationship we’ve built on trust and understanding of each other’s processes means that our cooperation is extremely effective.
- The product has been positively received by both customers and service providers.
- A well-established platform with market traction has been built.
- Netguru’s and Helpling’s teams have engaged in a long-term cooperation, which allows for a deep understanding of the product and enables Netguru to quickly respond to Helpling’s needs as they arise.
- 4 easy steps to a clean home
- 9 country platforms
- 60 seconds to book a trusted cleaner
- 3 native technology platforms