Seahub is a travel tech company that allows users to book cruises online. As the booking sector hasn’t evolved in the past 10-15 years, Seahub took the challenge to revolutionise and modernise the industry using top-notch technology.
- An online system for booking cruises online needed to be built.
- Old and inefficient cruise booking technologies and the ambition to revamp the whole cruise booking sector.
- Crafting and implementing responsive and intuitive user interfaces.
Seahub turned to Netguru to help them with the visual part of the website. Two designers were involved in the project on a full-time basis. Their main job was to translate the client’s vision into delightful user interfaces.
- Creating an appealing logo and other visual brand elements.
- Designing user interfaces for the cruise booking website.
- Using top designing tools to provide the best possible outcome.
Cooperation between Netguru's product design and the in-house development team at Seahub went smoothly, and the client could quickly release the product on the market.
- Fully functional cruise booking system introduced within less than six months.
- For now, the development team can work on modernising the sector by solving major problems with the outdated technology.
- The company is on the path to becoming the leader in the cruise booking industry.
- 7,763 views on Behance
- 16,000+ vruise options
- 2 designers
- 1 month to design a web app