Automated Data Engine for Global Market Research Platform
Intellection is a market research platform for big corporations such as Kantar, TNS, Ipsos and Pondering Panda.
Having such prestigious clients in its portfolio, Intellection needed a reliable tool to ensure the highest quality of service. Netguru collaborated with other teams to extend the platform with premium automated market research capabilities.
- A fast data engine that would be able to collect and process vast amounts of data at any given time.
- The ability to deliver real-time reports through a web-based interface.
- Rich, automated analyses of Big Data.
- Engaging interactions that are accessible anywhere.
After the release of Insight Out, developed by Zappi, Netguru's team of 10 developers handled the back-end communication between the data engine and the display interfaces. We aided the further development of a platform that integrates data from different sources and systems and delivers them to the client in a smooth and user-friendly way.
- Supporting the data integration from different sources and systems with a fast data engine.
- A JS front-end designed to bootstrap multiple types of charts.
- Creating data analytics for reading and processing vast amounts of data, then displaying it on charts and reports.
- Building a back-end data modelling module, written in Ruby.
After the first stage of the project finished, a functional research platform integrating data from various sources and systems was introduced. Insight Out is now a fast platform for conducting, managing and delivering premium market research to large corporations.
- The product was successfully delivered on time thanks to a flexible, hands-on approach and efficient communication between the teams.
- The end-client (Kantar) was fully satisfied with the product.
- The platform was built using fewer resources than expected.
- After such a successful cooperation, Netguru is taking over full responsibility for Kantar’s other major project.
- 10 developers
- 3 years of cooperation
- 4.9m+ visualisations delivered
- 5+ corporate partners