Helping a professional and social networking platform which connects women with ideas and opportunities for professional careers. Mumslink's users come from all types of businesses, organisations and charities.
- Identifying key features of the app.
- Creating wireframes, designing the user experience and developing a website with Ruby on Rails.
- Supporting a non-technical client throughout the development process.
Netguru focused on the features that would work well and be achieved within the proposed deadline. The client stayed involved and received a lot of guidance.
- Brining technical expertise for a full-stack service for a single-founder company.
- Innovative UX which received good feedback from users and early adopters.
- Creating a friendly and glitch-free site used by the UK's Department for Education and various returners' programs.
We appointed a project manager to make the projects run smoothly and added a quality assurance specialist to the team to ensure the highest quality at every iteration.
- Providing a source of information and support.
- Building the site with the best technology available.
- Keeping the client in the loop of constant communication with the rest of the team.