What is enterprise web development?
For mid to large organizations, first-rate enterprise web development is key, improving and modernizing operations, enabling automation, and creating outstanding user experiences.
But what exactly is enterprise web development? Simply put, it’s a process to build, grow, and improve a website or an application for enterprise-grade companies.
As market and user needs change and web application technologies advance, enterprise websites and web applications must keep up.
Enterprise web app development spans your corporate website, web apps, and enterprise software.
These individual areas may use different web tools to achieve their goals, but they’re often integrated, using similar databases, servers, frameworks, and systems – all integral to the digital success of an enterprise.
Enterprise website development often goes hand in hand with software integration, branding strategies and tools, storage management, content development, and management techniques.
Additionally, a big part of enterprise software development is creating an engaging user experience and striving to improve existing interfaces.
What types of businesses use enterprise web development?
All sorts of mid- to large-scale businesses. Because of their size, they need higher levels of enterprise web application development than smaller companies.
The enterprises can span sole proprietorships, partnerships, nonprofits, governmental, private limited companies, and public limited companies.
At Netguru, we’ve worked with mid-to-large organizations across a number of industries, from finance, e-commerce, and real estate, to healthcare, tourism, and media.
How enterprise web development can help you grow your business?
Innovative, stable, and optimized enterprise website development helps businesses grow by:
- Increasing online visibility, enhancing your brand image, and reaching a wider audience
- Effectively communicating your value proposition to target consumers
- Delivering a well-designed site layout that’s easy to navigate
- Being responsive and adapting to different user environments, including screen size, platform, and orientation
- Appealing to all users whether they’re on desktop or mobile
- Generating leads using unique and inventive techniques
- Publishing relevant, well-written content that informs as well as advertises
- Improving conversion rates through simple and well-placed calls to action, encouraging customers to engage, contact, purchase…
- Providing data insights and analysis to make better-informed decisions
Enterprise web development trends for 2022
To get and stay ahead of the competition, keeping up with technology trends is crucial. Here are five key trends for 2022, around simplifying your tech stack:
Using design systems to improve the development workflow by offering easy access to tools and ensuring consistency across teams.
Static site generators and headless
An increased push to APIs, greater use of decoupled architectures where front and back ends are separate, and simplified infrastructures.
Legacy code updates
Reimagining or replacing outdated systems to increase efficiency and save money.
Creating new opportunities
Tech companies are increasingly developing single environment solutions and simplified tools for software developers to use.