Automatic translation is fast, but in an emergency, it can cause misunderstandings.
whym is a real-time translation app for travellers and tourism sector businesses, such as hotels and airports.
- Rewriting a live app currently available in the App Store and on Google Play.
- Facilitating payments.
- Providing the option to make online calls between users and interpreters.
- Appealing to a wide spectrum of user groups (both individuals and businesses).
It's always good to have access to a professional interpreter. whym chose Netguru for designing and developing their application's relaunch.
- Running a detailed product review containing 5 test scenarios.
- Using cognitive walkthrough techniques.
- Implementing a well-established quality assurance process.
- A clear visual design and appealing notifications.
- Visually attractive pricing representation to encourage purchases.
The app connects users with interpreters from the InterpretersPortal. Three months after the start of the project, a completely new version of whym's app was released.
- A superior interpretation app that exceeds users' expectations.
- Increasing the number of InterpretersPortal users available trhough whym.
- Improved usability and the user interface that delight users.
- Access to a scalable design and development team for future projects.
- 91 design screens
- 9 team members
- 1 months for design work
- 20 languages supported