Tourlane (formerly AKAWY) helps travellers book custom-made travel offers from travel agents. It's a lead generation tool which finds high-intent buyers and puts them through to travel companies.
With more clients coming in, Tourlane decided to refresh the brand and improve internal processes for possible future scale-ups.
- A reliable technology that will enable further scaling of the application.
- New company branding that will resonate with target audiences.
- Improving and automating the lead generation system.
Tourlane was initially built with PHP, a language that has its limitations in terms of what it can be used for. The company turned to the Netguru, top Ruby on Rails consulting company, to rewrite the website from PHP to Ruby on Rails as the latter technology offers more possibilities for scaling the product and building new tools.
- Rewriting the code from PHP to RoR.
- Building a tool in the administration panel that would facilitate the lead qualification process.
- Implementation of the new company branding.
The first stage of the project finished in four months. The website has been completely converted to the more efficient RoR, enabling the company to build more and more tools.
- The lead qualification tool helped save time and refined lead processing.
- Communication with travel specialists and partners was improved.
- The new design (both web and mobile) is fully responsive and user-friendly.
- The new company branding opens doors to new markets.
- 27% MoM growth
- 26k+ Users
- 100+ Local travel partners
- 3 Steps to a new adventure