Web and Mobile UX Design and Branding for Media Platform
World’s largest independent online news marketplace
We needed to build a top-notch online news/media marketplace with a constant supply of pre-produced video and photo stories available for immediate use.
- Shifting the client outreach process from the sales team’s efforts to a web interface.
- Access to an easy-to-use platform for all users, where they can browse through curated lists of media content and purchase anything they like.
- Simplifying communication between content producers and media experts.
Netguru became Transterra Media’s technical expert, providing the company with UX designs for two new products: a web portal and a mobile application.
- Re-designing the platform so as to provide increased stability and responsiveness.
- Implementing a Sales Force integration with the platform.
- Developing brand-new mobile applications for both iOS and Android.
Transterra Media is an on-demand, digital media platform providing high-quality custom videos and photos to marketers and publishers.
- Building a global network of accredited journalist, ready to produce on-demand news and stories.
- Red Herring Top 100 Global laureate.
- Transterra Media is used by the world's largest news networks: the BBC, Vice, Time Magazine, CNN, Al Jazeera, NBC, The Guardian, Sky News, CBS and others.