At Netguru, we're all about helping innovators and entrepreneurs shape the world through beautiful software. That is our mission.
But we're not just another tech company. As a Certified B Corporation®, we're dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all, and we take our commitment to sustainability seriously.
So, are you ready to make an impact? Join Netguru, and let's build beautiful software together.
Requirements: 2+ years of commercial experience; experience with Vue.js and Nuxt.js.; a very good command of English (CERF B2+).
B2B: +20 paid days off.
Interested in joining us? Great! Before you apply, here are a few things to keep in mind.
We design and build industry-leading web-based products that bring value to our customers. We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to strengthen our 25+ team. Looking for new challenges, or just want to switch to really entertaining projects? Do not hesitate and apply to Netguru!
Apply if you:
- Have 2+ years of proven commercial experience in building web applications.
- Have solid experience with Vue.js and Nuxt.js.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues in a timely manner understand of state/data management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux/Mobx, ngrx, ember-data).
- Have a solid experience in using ES2015+.
- Know how to create DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code.
- Are up to date with the newest ECMAScript specifications.
- Treat testing as inherent part of your work and QUnit, Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Vue Test Utils,Cypress etc. are no mystery to you.
- Are experienced in git; have a strong knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation, or another CSS framework.
- Are experienced with different styling solutions such as PostCSS or CSS Modules.
- Have experience with integrating RESTful APIs and third-party libraries have experience with RWD and the mobile-first approach; are a technological authority for clients, and you're eager to help them make informed decisions.
- Have a good command of written and spoken English (B2+).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of typed solutions such as TypeScript or Flow.
- Experience with Ruby or Node.js code.
- Experience with serverless architecture and cloud computing platforms such as AWS Lambda or Google Cloud Functions experience in configuring Webpack; experience in optimising front-end performance and/or SEO.
- Some open-source contributions; experience with Agile methodologies and working in a team environment knowledge of UX/UI design principles and ability to collaborate with designers.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working on a high volume of diverse and exciting projects.
- Working with an experienced team.
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Clients from all over the world.
- Work in a change-rich environment that powers digital acceleration for customers from Europe, the United States, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Working with globally recognized clients who change the world through software and revolutionize digital banking (such as UBS or Solaris).
- Dev-friendly processes such as CI/CD, code review, and bug bashes.
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills (internal webinars and conferences).
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace; you can adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform, offering benefits adapted to your preferences.
- Support for your growth – a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- One-time PLN 1000 home-office bonus for B2B contractors, and PLN 175 monthly lump sum (ryczałt) for remote employees.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Here's what you can expect from the recruitment process:
- You'll meet with our Talent Acquisition Team: we'll be happy to get to know you and tell you more about us!
- The next step is a technical interview with one of our developers.
- If everything goes well, you will meet one of the leaders at the final online interview.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
At Netguru, we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. If you require any disability-related adaptations during the recruitment process, please let us know. We're here to help!