At Netguru, we're all about helping innovators and entrepreneurs shape the world through beautiful software. That is our mission.
But we're not just another tech company. As a Certified B Corporation®, we're dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all, and we take our commitment to sustainability seriously.
So, are you ready to make an impact? Join Netguru, and let's build beautiful software together.
Required skills: Mendix, Java, CSS, a good command of English and Polish (CERF B2+)
B2B: +20 paid days off
Interested in joining us? Great! Before you apply, here are a few things to keep in mind.
You'll be responsible for:
- Development of mobile and web applications using Mendix low-code development platform.
- Building interfaces using pre-built templates and components.
- Describing data structures and program logic using Mendix visual development environment.
- Working closely with clients to gather and define requirements.
First, check if you have:
- Several years of project experience and relevant technical knowledge.
- Good ability to diagnose application problems and decide what can be done with low-code instead of traditional coding.
- Proficiency with CSS
- Intuitive sense of how to turn an idea into an actual working application using the Mendix platform.
- Customer-focused and collaborative thinking Team skills and strong communication skills.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working on a high volume of diverse and exciting projects in a fast-paced sales cycle.
- Working with an experienced team.
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Clients from all over the world.
- Work in a change-rich environment that powers digital acceleration for customers from Europe, the United States, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Working with globally recognized clients who change the world through software and revolutionize digital banking (such as UBS or Solaris).
- Dev-friendly processes such as CI/CD, code review, and bug bashes.
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills (internal webinars and conferences).
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace; you can adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform, offering benefits adapted to your preferences.
- Support for your growth – a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- One-time PLN 1000 home-office bonus for B2B contractors, and PLN 175 monthly lump sum (ryczałt) for remote employees.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Here's what you can expect from the recruitment process:
- You'll meet with our Talent Acquisition Team: we'll be happy to get to know you and tell you more about us!
- The next step is a technical interview with one of our developers.
- If everything goes well, you will meet one of the leaders at the final online interview.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
At Netguru, we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. If you require any disability-related adaptations during the recruitment process, please let us know. We're here to help!