Recommendations by Kasia (Frontend Developer / Team Leader), Paweł and Sławek (Frontend Developers):
- Fun Fun Function: Frontend tips by ’m Mattias Petter Johansson.
- Frontend Happy Hour: The Front End Happy Hour podcast features a panel of engineers from Netflix, Evernote & LinkedIn talking over drinks about all things front-end development.
Ruby on Rails
Recommendations by Artur and Marcin (Ruby on Rails Developers):
- The Odin Projects: Not really a podcast, but this website will help you learn web development on your own.
- Ruby Rogue: The Ruby Rogues Parley group is a private community email list/forum and is the go-to place if you want to get access to insightful discussions about the shows, code, and development.
- Giant Robots Smashing Into Other Giant Robots: A weekly podcast discussing the design, development, and business behind great software. Hosted by thoughtbot's CEO, Chad Pytel, and featuring a rotating cast of fellow developers, designers, and entrepreneurs.
Recommendations by Rafał, one of our Android Developers:
- Android Developers: Official Android Developers' Youtube channel. The latest Android news, best practices, live videos, demonstrations, tutorials, and more.
- Fragmented: A podcast where Donn Felker and Kaushik Gopal talk about building good software and becoming better Android developers.
Recommendations by Michał, one of our iOS Developers:
- Under the Radar: From development and design to marketing and support, Under the Radar is all about independent app development.
- Swift by Sundell: A weekly blog about Swift development.
- Swift Unwrapped: A podcast about Swift — the language itself, its evolution and development, the Swift.org open source projects, and general Swifty news.
- SwiftCoders: Personal, career, and community development through Swift and iOS programming.
Artur (Fullstack) recommended:
- Programming with Mosh: Mosh helps aspiring and established developers take their development skills to the next level and build awesome apps.
- The Coding Train: In this YouTube channel, you will find "creative coding" video tutorials every week. So far, the topics covered have ranged from the basics of programming languages to generative algorithms such as physics simulation, computer vision, and data visualization. There is also an awesome Node.js course.
Dariusz (Ruby on Rails developer), Artur (Fullstack Developer) and Marcin (Ruby on Rails Developer) highly recommended:
There are many resources that will let you develop your skillset. If you are trying to learn new things, there is an online course that will help you too, for sure. If the list we created is not enough or you are looking for podcasts about other technologies, you might want to check The Ultimate List Of Developer Podcasts.