They trusted us
Click for the details
Financial education challenges
Kids’ access to money
Online banking in the mainstream
- More than 70% of customers have used online banking in 2017, and the number of users is growing each year.
- With their parents’ consent, children under 18 years old open about 750,000 new bank accounts in the UK each year.
- In the UK, kids as young as 6 years old can get a personal contactless payment card.
- As much as 43% of UK students can’t tell the difference between a credit and debit card.
- 71% of parents in the UK feel comfortable getting a prepaid payment card for their child.
Netguru in numbers